Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DONT BUY FROM JAMES SIMPSON

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Breeder / Suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
King Of Dreams
I've settled in...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: DONT BUY FROM JAMES SIMPSON Reply with quote

Hi, i recently was looking into buying a royal so i put a classified up on another forum saying that i wanted one. i quickly received a private message from another member telling me to email jamessimpson81@yahoo.co.uk. i did, informing "James" that i wanted one CB06 Female Royal Python for however much he charged, he said that it would be £40 + £15 for courier and that i could send the money to The Snake Room in Mersey side.
he also informed to make a quick transaction as he was moving to America in 2 weeks. (whether this is just a ploy to get the money faster or if it was genuine is anyone's guess) i sent the money, Special Delivery on the Saturday. he received it on Monday and he confirmed this through email. he then said later on in the day, that he had sent the snake out, which usually comes same day, i thought this was a bit optimistic so i expected it Tuesday.
he then emailed me after i sent him several emails asking him where the snake was on Tuesday and said he had missed the last outgoing truck to my part of the country. later on after several more emails he said his fiance sent it out, BUT there may have been a mix up with 4 corns (why he said this is, again any ones guess) but it had definitely been sent out, so i waited and i waited and i waited but still no snake. so i thought, "hey, it may have just been lost in the post" so i asked for my money back, he said that hed send but nope, no money has arrived, or any emails for that matter.
the thing that has gotten me so confused is why he kept responding to my mails after he got the money. he didn't need to. it's weird, but i now know Ive been played by a pro.

DO NOT TRUST JAMES SIMPSON OR THE SNAKE ROOM.

What does a scanner see? Into the head? Down into the heart? Does it see into me? Into us? Clearly or darkly?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
hog_nose nick
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi could you tell me his email i just WANT TO CHECK SOMEONE OUT THANKS
2 leucistic texas ratsnakes het for albino
spiney tailed monitor
babie w hognose avaliable now pm me!
hog_nose nick
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOPS SILLY ME ITS GOT IT ALREADY
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
2 leucistic texas ratsnakes het for albino
spiney tailed monitor
babie w hognose avaliable now pm me!
King Of Dreams
I've settled in...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who did you want to check out? and why? have you had dealings with this person before?

What does a scanner see? Into the head? Down into the heart? Does it see into me? Into us? Clearly or darkly?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Breeder / Suppliers All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: