Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WARNING NOAH`S ARK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Breeder / Suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bearboa
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: WARNING NOAH`S ARK Reply with quote

hi guys just a note from my own experience with a shop that i refuse to support any longer.the facts are this:i bought a baby bosc monitor from there that was over run by tics upon upon further investigation i noticed that the other baby bosc`s in the viv they had them in also had tics;fact they kept a 6 1/2 ft boa and a 4ft boa in the same viv that was no bigger than 3ftx2ftx2ft.fact;the way they keep up to 5 corns in vivariums that are 2ftx2ftx2ft.fact;the heating and lighting for some of the reptiles in there are not what is supposed to be.fact;i have bought several sickly reptiles from there and have had success in getting them back to health apart from one royal python that i eventually had to give away to a friend because i just could not handle it as it was so scatty.fact;feeding a boa that could easily handle a rat a mouse a week i bought that boa and it is now on 2 rats a week and looking absolutely stunning when i got it i could see its ribs it was so skinny.and by posting this the owners of noah`s ark will know exactely who i am as i have spoken to the the bloke in charge of the reptile section a few times about their feeding regime and that some of the snakes in there should be getting better heating and lighting.there for i will no longer su pport that pet shop in any capacity as i cannot and will not accept the way that some of the reptiles in there are housed and fed.
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is this place? I know of a shop with a similar name in Harrogate but when i was in the place had next to nothing in there so i would doubt it is the same place. If it isn't the same place it wouldn't be fare for people who know the Harrogate one to get this impression wrongly. If it is the same place then we'll all know Wink

The future is bright, the future is a net like pattern.................

I'm NOT an expert, so if you don't want to know my opinion don't ask!!
bearboa
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: noah`s ark Reply with quote

sorry i kinda forgot to ad where the place was it is canvey island
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Breeder / Suppliers All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: