Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

male tortoise, penis.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Tortoises & Turtles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linda
Key Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello chantal.....
yes we call tortoises that live on land turtles live in water...lol....a bit different...but all the same we care for them, and mine are very welkl cared for, infact my feamle is going to the vets next fridat to be chipped as she is over 500g.....already..... bless her, she has grown so much and looks like a million dollars... her shell is lovely. so i know she is well and cared for by ME...
Chantal
Key Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got back from the vet yesterday with two of mine. Tourquel, the aquatic turtle that had the respiratory infection is doing better. She has gain 2 grams. She is still underweight but we are working on that. The vet was happy with the results. She wants me to keep her on antibiotics for another 5 shots (one every 3 days). My baby turtles weights in at 14 grams, 18 grams and 17 grams. They live in a 94 gallon tank. They got plenty of the room for now. I even have live plants for them.

I also brought Maxwell for a check up. He was due. The vet was impress at how friendly Maxwell was. Maxwell weight 185 gram. He is the small breed Reeves. Three years old. Maxine is 155 gram. She is a little younger than Maxwell and is also the small breed Reeves. Maxwell likes the outdoors and during the winter month, I actually bought him a tuff of grass to put in his home. Once in a while, I would throw away the tuff of grass and get him another tuff. (spoiled, yes, crazy, maybe)

I've always wanted a Sulcata tortoise but they may surpass 200 lbs. I wasn't sure if I was ready for that so I decided on a smaller breed.

500 mg, she's a good size. How big will she get? And you mentioned that her shell is lovely, she is a sexy little thing isn't she. No wonder your male is after her so much. Keep up the good work. I know you treat your tortoises like if they were your kids. Even your better half is into them.
Rickeezee
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad that your turtles are getting better now. Very Happy

linda
Key Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi chantel,
yes she is a sexy little number, she will get quite big, not sure how big though.lol, but then she will move into the garden..
i have her booked in for next friday for her chip.... Confused poor thing...
will let you know how she goes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Tortoises & Turtles All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: