Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IHS Northern branch meeting...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Upcoming Shows / Events & reviews of previous reptile expos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
uroplatus
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:28 pm    Post subject: IHS Northern branch meeting... Reply with quote

Hi there, our nest meeting is on Wednesday 13th February commencing at around 7.45pm .Its held at:
The Brit
Lock Lane
Castleford
Leeds

It is a social night this month, children are welcome if the thought of getting a baby sitter at short notice is the problem. On our social night people are welcome to bring along their reptiles to share their knowledge and experience of different species, we often have beginners there so we do encourage bringing reptiles, as long as you know your reptile wont get too stressed and wont mind lol. I will fetch along one of my crested geckos so that I kow at least one reptile will be there for people to look at.

We are trying to get as many people as possible to come along and show support. The group numbers have been dwindling over time and I know there are so many reptile keepers in the Yorkshire area that should come along and share their experience and knowledge with people. Beginners are more than welcome, are a very friendly bunch of hobbyists and we love to help out were we can.

For more information please dont hesitate to e-mail or PM me.
Thanks
Lauren
R. ciliatus 6:16:3, R. chahoua 3:3, R. auriculatus 1:5, R. Sarasinorum 2.2 R. leachianus leachianus 1:1,
U. henkeli 1:0, and other reptiles...
www.Rhac-Shack.co.uk
crouchy
Key Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill try and make it although i dont live in yorkshire anymore so i might not make it

http://www.freewebs.com/crouchys/
CB Rhampholeon Brevicaudatus (Pygmy Chams) Hatching now
Xx_JoJo_xX
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested in goin! Cool Tho I need to see what my work load is like for uni next week.. Rolling Eyes
I've settled in...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only just seen this, let me know about next one and i will try and come.
crouchy
Key Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i totally forgot about it otherwise id have been there

http://www.freewebs.com/crouchys/
CB Rhampholeon Brevicaudatus (Pygmy Chams) Hatching now
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Upcoming Shows / Events & reviews of previous reptile expos All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: