Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TAI BEAUTY GOING DO LALLY!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Corn, Kings, Rat & Milk snakes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lynne

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zarozinia wrote:
Hi Lyne
have you tried asking the guys over on Ratsnake foundation? I think Lou/Peaches posts here some of the time, but if you post on their site you will get help quicker. If you are not a member I can ask one of them to pop on here and help if you like?
Angi

thanks angi. he is settled tonight, goodness knows what it was. what was making me wonder was i normally hardly see him. he likes his privacy. normally i have to go looking for him!!!
Key Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lynne, do you know Steve Found hes got em, breeds em and got his settled down so they are almost like corns Laughing (don't tell him I said that) He would be glad to help, if you want me to pass your contact details PM me hon and I'll get them to him. xxxxxxxxxx
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Elaphe Fan
I've settled in...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

almost like corns ? How very dare you !!! Unless you mean they would like to eat one Very Happy

I would guess it's heat like Peaches says... Mine get narky above 83F. I got a rescued male coming up for 3 years ago now who was rehomed because of his agression towards his previous owner. he was keeping him at around 86F. I have him at 82-83 at the warm end with a very localised hot spot of 86 which he only uses when shedding or just after eating.

Touch wood... he has not bitten me yet.
Lynne

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elaphe Fan wrote:
almost like corns ? How very dare you !!! Unless you mean they would like to eat one Very Happy

I would guess it's heat like Peaches says... Mine get narky above 83F. I got a rescued male coming up for 3 years ago now who was rehomed because of his agression towards his previous owner. he was keeping him at around 86F. I have him at 82-83 at the warm end with a very localised hot spot of 86 which he only uses when shedding or just after eating.

Touch wood... he has not bitten me yet.

thanks for that. i will turn his heat down and see if this helps. will let you know how it goes. how many do you have??
I've settled in...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an adult male and female. The male I have had for coming up 3 years and the female I have had for 5...

They have bred for the last 2 years and produced some lovely snappy babies Very Happy Very Happy
Lynne

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol. mine was the first snake ever to tag me, but it WAS my fault. i picked him up and he was warning me by a tail rattle that he really didnt want the attention. i chose to ignore him. so he backed it up with a bite. ho only really comes out when he chooses to, although he is fine now at me working around him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Corn, Kings, Rat & Milk snakes All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: