Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HELP sexing Beardies!!! Do you live near me?!?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Bearded, Rankins & Frilled Dragons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vickie Lizard
Key Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: HELP sexing Beardies!!! Do you live near me?!? Reply with quote

CAN YOU HELP?! ARE YOU LOCAL? Im in Cardigan in West Wales.
Ive got my first (unexpected) clutch of 8 Beadies!! They are 5mths old now, I have thoroughly enjoyed rearing them, and the time has come for me to sell some on.
I want to keep 3 DEFINATE FEMALES, so I can keep them together in their large viv.
I have all the books with wonderful pictures of differences in male and females, but Im finding it very hard to do it myself!
If you have personal experiance in sexing Beardies, please phone me, if you could pop by one day soon!!! Very Happy Thanks in advance!!!
07817950124 - Vickie
Im also on the lookout for a 4ft viv, for my female, and new homes for 5 babies, which I will properly advertise, when I have choosen my little `un`s! (Sorry for essay!)
1.2.0 Emperor Scorpions
+ lots of bugs!
Its always better to ask for forgiveness, than to ask for permission!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Bearded, Rankins & Frilled Dragons All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: