Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

drip system

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Chameleons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beardie barmy
CaptiveBred Addict!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: drip system Reply with quote

well you have seen how much the big dripper costs in the shops i was not prepared to pay that type of money for somthing so simple so i decided to make so i made my own. i got two pieces of wood and screwed them together in an L shape and then i drilled a hole in one of the pieces of wood screwed on side to my viv and placed a sports bottle in the hole it works a treat
beardie barmy
CaptiveBred Addict!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beardie barmy
CaptiveBred Addict!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rickeezee
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must admit I do use little drippers, but I got them very cheap. I also for the main spraying use a Hozelock killer spray with an extension arm for those hard to get to places. It's excellent as you can direct it with accuracy wherever you want. I got it at my local garden centre for £28.99 I think or £29.99, it included a free extension arm. Not cheap but well worth the money especially if you have a few vivs to do, it holds 9 pints and you just pressurise it and your off. Good for accurate watering of viv plants to! More expensive in B&Q and Homebase THOUGH AND YOU DON'T GET THE FREE EXTENSION ARM EITHER! oops soz bloody caps.

Scott posted up a good link for an automatic system, trouble is being a bit of a div I can't remember where it is! Embarassed

Rick

Scott W
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.jewelspray.nl Wink

Please DO NOT pm orders for reptiles, send email instead scott@captivebred.co.uk
Rickeezee
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO I was hoping you would take the hint Scott as I am a lazy git and did not want to look for it Laughing

Thanks, now added it to my favourites. Will come in handy when the rep shed is complete!

Rick

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Chameleons All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: