Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A bit concerned now
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Chameleons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rickeezee
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done Lily Pad- correct answer! There is always one smart arse! Laughing

Any luck with the cham yet? Try showing it another cham!

Rick

Jan O
Key Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Brown still Reply with quote

Hi Nerys, Well hes still brown- sitting on his branch like a big mouse!!!. I know of one of the 3 "brownies" who delighted his owner by turning lime green and yellow yesterday, the owner is a dear friend, so mixed emotions here , delighted for her of course but also jealous as hell. I have made the decision to stop worrying about it and just enjoy him, as I have a cham set up all ready but empty then I may as well get another one,I am home all day for misting duties etc, cant be un lucky twice- can I ?!. His set up is fine, I have been assured, as are his temps , etc etc, Hes just a weird wee bugger- but hes my weird wee bugger. Thanks all for your help, beleive me when /if he realises he can change his colours you'll know all about it,
Love Lily-pad aka Jan
mark
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Brown Reply with quote

lily-pad wrote:
Hi Mark, Of course he has uv and a basking lamp!! As my post says he has everything needed to be a nice "normal;" green cham he just isnt, up untill yesterday neither was the 2nd of 3- all from the same clutch- all kept by different keepers in slightly different enviroments. The 2nd one turned yellow and green on Sunday his delighted owner told me. So the only thing in my house thats green now is me!- with ENVY.. It remains a mystery as I have said before, temps, humidity etc are spot on, its just plain weird.
lily-pad

sorry had to ask Rolling Eyes
Jan O
Key Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Sorry had to ask Reply with quote

No, I'm sorry for coming across as snotty, they say Chams are prone to stress, well I know for a fact its the owners who stress out, not them!! Sorry Markm didnt mean to be so short with you, As I said, have decided that I MUST adopt the "hes brown-so what" attitude just for my own sanity and so I'll be a bot of a nicer person to be around, love Jan
mark
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nah no worries mate i only asked because before ive seen in the past where shops have sold them to people and they were just using heating no uv or basking lights Shocked hence me asking Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Chameleons All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: