Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pooh!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Chameleons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rickeezee
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:48 am    Post subject: Pooh! Reply with quote

My male yem cham, Alfie, is ruining my carpet!

Alfie lives in his viv that is sittuated in a large alcove three foot off the ground in my study. I go in there every morning to spend some time and when in there I allways open the viv door, he likes this and am sure enjoys an even higher level of airflow. I talk to him for a while he pays attention but as of yet has not said anything back!

After he has basked for a while to warm himself up for the day he moves to the front of the viv across the branches etc. I am sure he is grinning at me when he does this.

He will arrange himself so that his bum is out of the viv as far as he can get it! He then lifts his tail, lifts one rear leg and poohs out of the viv straight onto my carpet! Grins and then does another!

Alfie does this everyday! Bless him.

I know they like to pooh in the same spot and I have heard that in the wild they try to pooh in moving water so as to ensure waste is removed from their territory?

But this is not doing my carpet anygood. I think I shall place a small bucket on the floor in the line of fire.

I just wanted to share this with you all as I find it quite amusing, good for him!

I have now drunk five smoothies and am climbing into his viv................

Revenge is sweet!
Wink
Rick

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Chameleons All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: