Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

getting snakes back to uk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pet3r
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: getting snakes back to uk Reply with quote

hey well hamm is less than 2 weeks away and i will be bringing back some retics, and maybe some other things, i need to know what do i need to get these animals into england? i.e any paperwork...

Thanks.
SnakeGuy
Key Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as im aware you just need a receipt showing what they are i.e. what species.
molurus
Key Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if they are species that require cites paperwork make sure you have it,
the receipt from the vendor is always good, some will write one out then send a better/official one to you at a later date.
DWA is obvious, take ya paper work.

i have found over several trip's as long as you are straight they will just let you carry on through.

the last time i went with a friend who runs a reptile shop and they had already taken our number plate on the way out, so on the way back we got stopped by french custom's and searched. they searched us and they stripped the car.
we then left french custom after putting the car back together, and then would you believe it we got pulled by English custom's!
over to the garage we went, i got out the car and stated that we had just gone through it all with the french, they said OK, we will let you off with the drug's and weapon search but we still want to check the animals.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: