Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spammers - SORRY
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> CaptiveBred Reptile Forums- News - Q&A & Rules - PLEASE READ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peaches
CaptiveBred Addict!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet that lesbian stuff IS popping up the guys lmao Laughing Laughing
H.S.
Key Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So it seems Didra is a person. Looking at the links, she is probably an Animal Rights Lesbian or of course an obese nerdy bloke with a girls name and a sexless life.
Snowy
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

H.S no matter how we feel about spammers there is no need for such biggoted remarks, I find them more offensive than spamming.

Peaches I still think it is Scott trying to make a little extra money and hiding it from his mum Laughing (see post 4 on page 1 for reason, now to hide before he sets the assisin hots on me Laughing )
H.S.
Key Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I apologise to you Snowy, it was written without thinking. However, I cannot allow my daughter to use this forum thanks to such people.
I am sure Didra is proud of such links being exposed to children, as there young herpers on this site.
I am also sure that the owners of this site don't want it to be on inaccessible to younger people.
Unfortunately, there is not an edit feature, so I cannot amend what I have written in the previous post. Maybe Admin or the Mods may wish to do that, so as not to cause further offence.
Scott W
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry you are unable to allow you daughter to view these forums, hopefully we will have all these spammers under control soon.

We have to now verify EVERY new member by checking out IP's, Emails and other ways Wink Takes a little while and I hope new members understand why they can't join as quick anymore Sad

As I said the last lot of spammers sneaked in when I accidently mass activated some members. We currently get around 50 spam members trying to join each day Shocked Sad

Please DO NOT pm orders for reptiles, send email instead scott@captivebred.co.uk
Xx_JoJo_xX
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peaches wrote:
I bet that lesbian stuff IS popping up the guys lmao Laughing Laughing
Laughing

Are some of the spammers actual people? Not computerised? Confused How sad!
Forum Clown
Forum Clown

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes JoJo sometimes they aren't always computer generated at all which like you say is very sad indeed.. Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> CaptiveBred Reptile Forums- News - Q&A & Rules - PLEASE READ All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: