Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scottish Exotic Animal Society Meeting - 25/02/07

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Upcoming Shows / Events & reviews of previous reptile expos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beardie Baby
Key Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Scottish Exotic Animal Society Meeting - 25/02/07 Reply with quote

Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the meeting at Deans High School on Sunday. My mum came along with me, as she knew I wasn't keen on going on my own, as it was my first time. But she ended up having a great time too, and have both fallen in love with Corn Snakes. We had the chance to hold one at the meeting, and have got to say, it was a beauty.

Also wanted to commend Fraser as he did extremely well, and his talk was very interesting. Everyone we met was really friendly and helpful, and it was great to meet you lol93.

Thanks again for a lovely afternoon, and am sure that I'll be at the next meeting.

Love Beardie Baby
lol93
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to meet you too! Very Happy

Fraser's talk was indeed very interesting, and it was good to see so many new faces this month.

We don't usually make it to that many meetings because of babysitting problems, but our 7 year old was fascinated by all the animals people had brought, especially the geckos.
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beardie Baby wrote:
have both fallen in love with Corn Snakes. We had the chance to hold one at the meeting, and have got to say, it was a beauty.

My Opal boy Smile

It was an interesting talk and busy too. It's usually in a much bigger room, but I suppose being cramped forces you to mingle a little bit more.
Beardie Baby
Key Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi lol93,

Your wee girl definitely seemed to be enjoying looking at all the animals, and could see that she wasn't wary of them at all.
Hope to see you at the next meeting.

Stan......your gorgeous snake has a lot to answer for!!! My mum's decided that she wants one just like yours, as she was so taken by his beauty. Dad doesn't know yet, and am sure that he'll be over the moon when he finds out...not!! He doesn't seem keen on any kind of reptile, but he doesn't have a choice on this one.

Do you know of any local breeders? Mum's been nipping my ear to get her one soon, so I better start looking into it for her.

Luv Kel
Beardie Baby
Central Scotland Reptiles
CaptiveBred Addict!

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just found this thread.

Thank you to everyone who has offered encouragement and words of thanks. I was very, very, very nervous. I find it difficult to put into words what is in my head, especially infront of a large audience!!!

I decided that was my last talk but after such great feedback, i may have another bash at it!!!!

Thanks again everyone. ( See you at the next meeting )
Beardie Baby
Key Member

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Fraser,

Glad you saw this thread, and you should definitely do more talks!! It's great to listen to someone talk about something they are passionate about, and you definitely know your stuff Smile

See you on Sunday!

Kel
scooter
I've settled in...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beardie Baby wrote:
Hi lol93,

Your wee girl definitely seemed to be enjoying looking at all the animals, and could see that she wasn't wary of them at all.
Hope to see you at the next meeting.

Stan......your gorgeous snake has a lot to answer for!!! My mum's decided that she wants one just like yours, as she was so taken by his beauty. Dad doesn't know yet, and am sure that he'll be over the moon when he finds out...not!! He doesn't seem keen on any kind of reptile, but he doesn't have a choice on this one.

Do you know of any local breeders? Mum's been nipping my ear to get her one soon, so I better start looking into it for her.

Luv Kel
Beardie Baby

Hi Kel. Did you get your mum fixed up with a snake then? if not we are just down in Bo'ness and have some hatchlings you probably met me and my dad at livingston. we were at the fron when fraser done his day gecko talk. we both have specs. I will send pm

Scott
sam
CaptiveBred Addict!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So do many folk go to these meetings? I must check it out!
Beardie Baby
Key Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are quite a lot of people that attend the meetings, and everyone is so friendly. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Kel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Upcoming Shows / Events & reviews of previous reptile expos All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: