Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

both healthy?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Rhacodactylus Geckos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jenni270986
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:21 pm    Post subject: both healthy? Reply with quote

im just posting pics to see if you guys think they both look healthy, im just worried because elmos a tiny bit bigger than splodge and appears to be fatter, iveseen splodge eating the babyfood/cgd mix but he hasnt eaten crix the past couple of times they have been fed them.

elmo..

and splodge

could it be that splodg might be shedding soon, ive just noticed his skin is lookin a bit shed like lookin at the pics.

jenn
Sonny Hynes
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They both look perfectly healthy to me. As you say, it may be because splodge is shedding but it may just be because some like crix mor than others. I can't think of any other reasons tho. Good luck with 'em!

Sonny.
Smile Smile Smile
Scott W
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

both look fine Jenni, just keep an eye on them, if you get really worried or either look dehydrated, let me know.

The CGD is fine if that's all they are eating, although I offer crickets too. Some will only eat teh CGD others only crickets.

Please DO NOT pm orders for reptiles, send email instead scott@captivebred.co.uk
Kat
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i haven't seen either of mine eating anything yet. keep putting both crickets and the CGD in and hoping...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Rhacodactylus Geckos All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: