Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Breeder of roaches & has personally made up care sheets.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Say hello!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Insectsunlimited
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:47 pm    Post subject: Breeder of roaches & has personally made up care sheets. Reply with quote

Hi, Dave Messer from Insects Unlimited & new to this site. Since being mugged & semi-paralysed 2 years ago, I had to give up my job as an H.G.V. night trunker. I decided to expand my hobby of keeping roaches & phasmids to help supplement the now meagre benefits I have to survive on. I keep 12 breeds of roach & 8 breeds of stick-insects at present.
All these insects I offer for sale, & maintain that they are all bred,by myself, for over 2 generations. This not only gives me time to sort out any weaknesses but also to introduce new blood (to the species that reproduce sexually) & also to observe the breed & it`s habits. I have now drawn up care-sheets for the breeds I keep & are available on request. They are not compilations of other peoples but are drawn from my own knowledge.
I am in a position to answer questions here,by E-mail on djmesser@ntlworld.com or djmesser@hotmail.co.uk Another option is Dave @ msn messenger (if you want a chat).I have already answered a couple of queries... & ended up with orders out of it. I am a one-man-band & all faq`s will be answered personally & in good faith.

It may be the early bird that gets the worm but it`s the 2nd mouse that gets the cheese.
Stuart
Forum Clown
Forum Clown

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Hi Dave welcome to the forum..Hope you enjoy it here. Smile
Scott W
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dave,
Welcome, be nice to see your input in the Feeder Forum.

I know you keep the red runners, maybe you can post a little about them there?

Please DO NOT pm orders for reptiles, send email instead scott@captivebred.co.uk
Insectsunlimited
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:28 pm    Post subject: Thanx for the welcome Reply with quote

Hi Stuart, I was born in St Albans & have family scattered all over Hertfordshire.
Hi Scott,I`ve already bin on the feeder forum with a tip on "runners" & thought I`d suggest that your feeder poll could be altered to include roaches.You understand that I am in no way biased,being a breeder & seller of FEEDER Roaches.lol... but would agree with others that black crickets are nasty...& they smell.

It may be the early bird that gets the worm but it`s the 2nd mouse that gets the cheese.
Stuart
Forum Clown
Forum Clown

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Hi Dave not too far from my neck of the woods then mate..Used to work in St Albans in the fleur de lis pub by the clock tower..your names familiar too!..lol Wink
Insectsunlimited
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:47 pm    Post subject: I used... Reply with quote

I used to drink there up until I moved to Ipswich in `87. A+D taxi`s in St Albans is run by Dave Messer...My dad. There`s a possibility that I may have met you. I used to go in on a Sunday evening for a folky sing song when Keith used to play there.You know, I`m not sure now,I think it was Keith. Got his own pub near Cambridge later.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Say hello!!! All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: