Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

sharks?!?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Venomous & other DWAA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drymarchon32
Key Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My post was meant as a light hearted comment and I sincerely apologize if it generated some comments made in what can only be considered very poor taste, especially on a public forum.
There are some things that are just not clever. Make a joke about Steve Erwin instead Smile I'm sure no one on the forum has almost fed his kid to a croc Laughing The problem is Steve already had a DWA license!
Bless up

A
Just A Beginner
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry if I caused offence to anyone Sad A couple of years ago one of my mate's little brothers was reversed over by a van (yeah, no one knows what the full story was there Confused) it was only a joke, I don't actually condone reversing over kids. Thought there is a computer game where you do get extra points for reversing back over people Confused

http://www.geocities.com/crayon_conservationist/
puddlesplash
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was once a tank big enough for a shark on ebay for about 50,000, obviously it mustve included the building covering it as u cant really move a tank that big. Cant remember if it sold though but the seller used to keep a shark or two in that.
darkdan99
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, now thats impressive, i really would like a swimming pool, with a small spp of shark, that would be very nice, natural setup in the garden for a lil sharkey...
davo
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

puddlesplash wrote:
There was once a tank big enough for a shark on ebay for about 50,000, obviously it mustve included the building covering it as u cant really move a tank that big. Cant remember if it sold though but the seller used to keep a shark or two in that.

id expect you could keep a few. especially the catsharks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Venomous & other DWAA All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: