Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hamm march
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Upcoming Shows / Events & reviews of previous reptile expos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
watts501
Key Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: hamm march Reply with quote

what sort of reptiles will be at the show,cus i have heard that it is mainly adults and wc stuff? is that correct or am i way off the mark??
Scott W
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say off the mark...yes there is some WC about but overall it's CB and mainly of great quality and some real unusual animals.

Certainly worth a journey.

Please DO NOT pm orders for reptiles, send email instead scott@captivebred.co.uk
BallGuy
Key Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it worth a trip to pick up some vivs? or do you think overall it would still workout better to buy here?
Scott W
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

depends what you're after, they have some naturalistic vivs that are amazing, not jsut dart frog types but also desert etc.

Cheap enough to buy for yourself but too expensive to buy to resell, which explains why none of the traders in the uk are stocking them Sad

as for herptek type vivs, no idea, never really looked at the prices.

Please DO NOT pm orders for reptiles, send email instead scott@captivebred.co.uk
MJ
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Scott W"]depends what you're after, they have some naturalistic vivs that are amazing, not jsut dart frog types but also desert etc.

Cheap enough to buy for yourself but too expensive to buy to resell, which explains why none of the traders in the uk are stocking them :(quote]

Don't be sad mate, it might happen soon Wink and I have already decided to invite my self round for a viv building day Laughing

For all your Tropical plant and Naturalistic Vivarium needs please enjoy Urban Bromeliad
BallGuy
Key Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Scott, I'm being entirely selfish here and asking purely for myself. I was just wondering if some of the harder to get vivs would be available there, not necessarily if they were fantastic bargains.

Which reading back is not the question I asked.
watts501
Key Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok thanks!one last question is it mainly adults or young stuff at this show and scott u going to it?
mark_w
Key Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's 1000's of animals; adults, juveniles, hatchlings, WC, LTC, CB, with plenty of CB youngsters. For me the appeal is more the wide range of species and unusual stuff rather than any real bargains...

If you're looking for glass vivs or dartfrog vivs, its great, but prob. not worth it for the melamine type.

Cheers,
Mark.
garysumpter
CaptiveBred Addict!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont suppose anyone is going up from the Kent / South East area? Would love to tag along Very Happy

Gary

http://www.sitewonders.co.uk
gary@sitewonders.co.uk
callmechook
Key Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going at some point this year not sure when yet tho, can't wait to go have a good look around xxxxxxxxxx
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Upcoming Shows / Events & reviews of previous reptile expos All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: