Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Free Reptile Posters A4 Size

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Websites / Links
View previous topic :: View next topic  
charles thompson
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:23 am    Post subject: Free Reptile Posters A4 Size Reply with quote

Hi there any one who has visited our shop in the last few months will have seen our A3 posters that we have available in store. They have courted plenty of praise for the quality of the pictures but they have not been a big seller. To this end we decided to male them free, make them A4 in size and available to the public free of charge. I enjoy photography and to this end non of my images are Copyrighted and i just take photos for the hobby side not as a means in any way. So check them out, i am still trying to iron out the wrinkles so you can get them to A4 size but i will post again to let you know that this is possible.

When i was a kid just getting into the hobby i used to print out masses of pictures and evencreated files full of care sheets off the net. The photogallery is there for you to use how you see fit. If you like a picture i would appriciate a review but it is there as a resource to the public.

the posters can be found on the bottom right of our photogallery.

enjoy

Chaz

www.snakesnadders.com
charles thompson
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

java script now fixed, please feel free to print them out or do what you will with them.
mattie
Key Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice one charles Very Happy I received a email about this had no idea who it was from though Surprised now i know who thompson exotics is Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Websites / Links All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: