Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can anyone explain this feeding behaviour?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Ball / Royal Pythons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kronin
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again for everyones input.

I'm glad to say he's feeding well now and hasn't missed a feed since I first posted. Seems the combination of making sure the mouse is warm (using warm water at the moment - not sure the missus would be too happy lending me her hair dryer Scott!) beforehand and my "dangling on a bit of cotton" method is doing the trick.

I have kept feeding records since I got him, as you all say this is a must! Have got a few mouse fuzzies left in the freezer so once they're all gone i'm going to try and get him onto rats - hopefully won't prove to be too difficult. And after reading on here about successes with feeding rats I will be looking forward to seeing him put on a few grams!

Thanks once again everyone Wink
NorthernRegius.com
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kronin,
Sounds like you've got the situation in hand... we'll be here for you if you need any tips when changing to rats- some Regius switch without a hitch & if not a few simple tricks will usually work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Ball / Royal Pythons All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: