Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New set up for my aquatic turtles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Vivarium Design
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chantal
Key Member

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: New set up for my aquatic turtles Reply with quote

I just finished my set up for my three baby turtles. They seem to like it. I have a water fall, a floating log, rocks, fishes, plants, basking area, UVA lighting of course and etc...
Chantal
Key Member

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More pictures
Chantal
Key Member

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can get any good pictures. Don't know if it is me with a lack of talent Embarassed or the camera itself. I also need to learn to crop the picture so that it doesn't look so BIG.

I'm going to be looking into buying myself another camera. But I'm almost afraid to do so because at that point, I'll probably realize that it's not the camera but the operator behind it that has the problem. NO TALENT WHAT SO EVER! Embarassed

Any suggestions for what I should be looking for in a good, SIMPLE, EASY to use camera.
stormiemanda
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your set up looks great i stupidly told my little sister that when my goldfish dies il buy her a turtle. are they easy to look after as noing her il end up doing all the work and paying for yet anougher animal.
manda xx
don_naked
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi, Chantal... waterfall in viv are great! produce high humid, nice set up ...haaaaa
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Vivarium Design All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: