Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

male tortoise, penis.....
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Tortoises & Turtles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linda
Key Member

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:12 am    Post subject: male tortoise, penis..... Reply with quote

this is quite funny so forgive me.......... Confused
my male tortoise was a little bit excited last night, i have seen his penis before but not like this...lol
he was standing high on his legs and it came out but kept coming, by other half called me to have a look as he really thought his insides were falling out, and i must admit it looked grose, it was huge, the thing is is this normal, like i said he was standing high on his legs and it came right out and was the length of his body, then he deposited it in the viv....... Shocked i just think he was feeling a little over excited and he was wiggling his tail, then my female was wiggling hers too, but i dont think they have actaully had the sex bit i cant tell....lol
anyone else seen this?
Chantal
Key Member

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have never seen that yet. Never thought it would be that big Shocked
He really wanted to show off didn't he.
Tell your other haft that it's ok, size doesn't matter. (JUST KIDDING)

If he as much into turtles as you are Linda? Or does he love your turtle because you care so much about them?
linda
Key Member

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lo, chantel, believe me his has nothing to worry about.....(my other half).. Embarassed
he loves tortoises, he used to live in africa as a kid and grew up there till he was 19 so he had them in the wild, and chameleons, he just used to pick them up and take them home..so he is mad about them as i am.
but yeah i didnt think they tortoises would be that big.......but if you think about it when he mounts and has to get her so suppose it would be about right, unless he is well hung...lol
Chantal
Key Member

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'll let you know when Maxwell (my turtle) shows any signs of wanting to mate if your is normal or just well hung.

I was looking for a partner for Maxwell a while back because he was showing signs of wanting to mate. He was going crazy trying to escape his cage and so on. Even making horrible noises. But now that I found a sexy partner, he is showing no sighs of wanting to get lucky. But he did calm down. He is back to his normal self but I would have thought that he would be all over her. I feel sorry for her. She must be feeling rejected.

Do I have a gay turtle??? Shocked
linda
Key Member

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh lol no idea, he may refur males i guess.....maybe she is not doing the right thing either or just not ready yet..
Chantal
Key Member

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

linda wrote:
oh lol no idea, he may refur males i guess.....maybe she is not doing the right thing either or just not ready yet..

Then if that is the case, then Maxwell is a gentleman to be waiting for his girl to be ready. I guess he understand that no means no.
linda
Key Member

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe he could teach mine some manners then, as when mine says no, he doesnt listen....then goes ahead and does it himself.... Wink
blondesarah
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to but in but do you keep him in a vivarium?
Chantal
Key Member

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blondesarah wrote:
Sorry to but in but do you keep him in a vivarium?

Your not butting in, nice to hear from others. I know it might sound like they are living in a vivarium but they are not. I'm just really interested in my turtles behavior. I find turtles fascinating. If you think I am bad, just take a look at Rick's pictures of Frank F when he was matting with his new girlfriend.
I think we all have a huge Passion for our reptiles. That's what brings us all back to the Forum almost every day.
linda
Key Member

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sarah,
yes i am both are in the same viv, i do get them out and take outside and they can go on my patio in the summer which they love doing.
why do ask this then?
am i doing something wrong
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Tortoises & Turtles All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: