Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

temps

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Chameleons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beardie barmy
CaptiveBred Addict!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: temps Reply with quote

what temp is needed for incubating eggs thanks lee
beardie barmy
CaptiveBred Addict!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well thanks for the help guys ive got the info elsewere. for anyone thats interested for the first few months you incubate at 24-26 c then slowly up it to 27-29 for the rest of the incubation period
Scott W
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is that for yemens Lee?

If so you can pretty much hatch them at any temp, room temp up to normal lizard incubation temps. Also, you don't need any diapause etc ie low temps then high temps.

Please DO NOT pm orders for reptiles, send email instead scott@captivebred.co.uk
Rickeezee
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lee; I think your post may have gone unanswered originally as people were not sure as to which species you were referring.

Your second post IMHO seems to indicate a tad of annoyance, please do not take this the wrong way, as I am in no way interested in bickering on a forum. Just want to be helpful is all. Very Happy

IMHO this is the best forum I have found. People do not foist their opinions upon you, pretending to be demigods as I have witnessed by one or two people on another forum Never seen it happen on here.

Observations

On the other forum I have witnessed people being ripped apart, insulted, being told what to do when they have not even asked for advice! That in my opinion is just plain ignorance! It is easy to hide behind a keyboard, I much prefer to deal with any conflict in a face to face one on one manner. I even witnessed a demigod tell other people that they were not welcome on the forum! If this person happens to read this tough! I would have more respect if they had the guts to say such things face to face. What in Gods name gives them the right to make such statements and what the hell were the mods doing!

99% Of the time questions get answers. I have asked a few numpty questions, that have not had a response. In my view that was because people were being sensitive enough not to embarrass me (I can do a good job of that on my own) Very Happy . Quite possibly they may have just been overlooked Laughing

I am not saying your temp question was numpty, just perhaps not specific.

In my view this forum is the best, I am not being sycophantic, just speaking my mind.

I sincerely hope Lee that you gain as much pleasure from being a member on this forum as I have done. Very Happy

When you get your cham you will find their is a lot of support here for you. Just ask away mate. Good luck to you!

Rick

beardie barmy
CaptiveBred Addict!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry guys its my fault i did not state all the info you needed in my post they are yeman chameleons. i do like this forum and met some good ppl from here i did not mean to annoy anyone. as you stated rick theres enough argueing going on on other forums. this forum i fined is the best for ppl acting in a sensible manner. all im after is answers to give my chameleons the best care i can. sorry again lee
Rickeezee
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No need to apologise mate, Very Happy

It is admirable that you have the best interests of the Yemen at heart. Keep us posted on your progress!

Regards Rick

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Chameleons All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: