Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

YAY! We got everything for our Crestie..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Rhacodactylus Geckos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
*Red*
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:09 pm    Post subject: YAY! We got everything for our Crestie.. Reply with quote

Went to Cold Blooded in Rainham today and got a lovely viv and complete set up. Gonna have loads of fun later creating the landscape! Very Happy

They had two cresties in there... really cute but only 2" inc. tail. They said 3 weeks old max...

We're a little worried that this is a bit young for us first time reptile keepers?

We kinda wanted them small enough to watch them grow and develope but big enough that they've shed a few times with no problems and that we don't put him/her into a fair size viv without completely confusing the little dude/tte.

Any advice?

Scott I know I'd mentioned to you about having one of yours.. do you have any photos of the others that aren't on the for sale page yet? How old/big are they?

Thanks all!
Mememe
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't worry about having a little one to be honest, it's fun to watch them grow, and it doesn't make much difference.
Go for it!
Also, buy a large 'faunarium' or other small, temporary plastic viv, to grow him on with, as you won't see him other wise : Laughing
Have fun designing!
shelby
Key Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi i'v heard of this coldblooded is it worth a visit i live in essex so no to far to travel what does it stock and what are the prices like.
*Red*
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coldblooded was very good...As far as stock goes it sold pretty much everything from Gecko's and Monitor lizards, to Aligators! Shocked They are very helpful but i would give them a call before you go down there if you want anything in particular!

Red x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Rhacodactylus Geckos All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: