Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hatched today=Lucasium/Diplodactylus Dameaum.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Geckos - ALL species
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dracowoman2
Captivebred Colonel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not so much pale as pail at the moment, I'm not a nice person to be around at the moment Laughing

The adults are stunning Jas, will definately be back for some of those, they look quite similar to the velvets as well, apart form the colour Laughing We'll see if TNT can manage the short route next time though Laughing Female was in egg box when I checked in the early hours of this morning, and actually got to see more of the male than just his tale as well Laughing It pays to sneek in under the cover of darkness Wink

Incidentally did you hear the Craig Steward interview the other day, there was a link on here in the Balls section, he is selling up his aussie collection!!! Shocked Shocked I do wish these things would happen at a more opportune moment, I'd have his right leg off for the Galeatus and the Nautilinus!! And quite a few of the others as well Laughing

"Life without animals isn't life, they give much and take little"

Claire
Jas
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spookje/ghost wrote:
great great animals Shocked Shocked Shocked
i love a lot of the australian species, and think i will get me some this year.
are you're babies available?

Hi Casper, we have alot of them available this year and will be bringing a few along to Hamm in September. Very Happy

Thats good news Claire at least she knows where to lay her eggs now.
No i didnt see that interview, i had a look in the ball section and couldnt see, can you post a link.

Cheers
Jas
Dracowoman2
Captivebred Colonel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed Embarassed My Fault, it was in the lizards general section Embarassed

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/reptileradio

Bits of it were quite interesting, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on some of his balls either Laughing And the Phantoms are STUNNNING!!

She definately knows where the egg box is, I need to go and check it again later on and see if she's left me anything. When she does lay some eggs I need to work out where the hell I'm going to put them Embarassed none of my bators are calibrated to the right temperature, so some tweeking might be in order. Do you know what the temp range for the velvet eggs is?

"Life without animals isn't life, they give much and take little"

Claire
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Geckos - ALL species All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: