Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heat packs.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steve H
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: Heat packs. Reply with quote

Anyone know where i can get some as i'm transporting a few helmeted geckos and want to put these heat packs in the container as it's going to be a long journey?
Lynne

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you get them in any pound shop, boots etc. or ask at your local rep shop, they may have them. sometimes i use a furry teddy bear hot water bottle well wrapped in towels, on the outside of the tubs of course.
Key Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How long will they be "in transit" ? You can get them in a range of times for how long they last.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: