Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

45 x 45 x 45 Exo Terra Natural Viv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Rhacodactylus Geckos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Higgy
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:56 pm    Post subject: 45 x 45 x 45 Exo Terra Natural Viv Reply with quote

HI ive got my 2 crusties in a small plastic tub. Would a 45 x 45 x 45 Exo Terra be OK for 2 cresties? They are about 9months old and have been together since ive had them. I want to make it a natural Viv with live plants. Any tips on how to set this up and what plants etc to use would be greatly appreciated.
*A*
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The slightly taller one would be better, 45x45x60. I was going to use a 45 cube one but bigger is always better Very Happy
You would need good lighting, a daylight tube and probably a 5% uvb. As for plants check out the urban bromeliad site (cant remember whose signature its on Question ).
There are a couple of posts on here about natural cresties vivs, check them out too and keep us updated (with pictures of progress of course) Wink
Ailurus
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes what *a* said was correct. taller is better. and the urban bromeliad is in MJs signature

Snakes: :Pantherophis: :Coelognathus: :Lampropeltis: :Heterodon: :Antaresia:
Lizards: :Rhacodactylus: :Pogona: :Goniurosaurus:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ailurus27
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Rhacodactylus Geckos All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: