Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

gravid atb, (paradox project)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Boas & Pythons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snakesalive
Key Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:03 pm    Post subject: gravid atb, (paradox project) Reply with quote

hi ya

this is just a pic of my gravid atb, she ovulated about 10 days ago, just a little info for you guys, the sire is a paradox baby that i produced from this female little over 2 years ago, so to try to see if the paradox gene is actularily a genuin thing instead of a freak pattern i decided to put her son back to her to see if it is a genetic trait, also the fact that i lost the father last year would be good to try and prove this out.
so just the 5 1/2 - 6 months to wait now lol

k Smile

first is a pic of the sire (paradox) he was in shed in pic
gaz
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good plan,if my paradox turns out to be male then he will go back to the mother this season or next
regards gaz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Boas & Pythons All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: