Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Croc Questions
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Venomous & other DWAA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crocodylus
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol I live only about an hour and a half from there. It would be quite a trip for you guys.
JStroud
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh...race ya Razz

It'd be great to have a facility working with that many crocodilians here in the UK. Isn't there quite a few large scale reptile business' based in Florida, I seem to remember Prehistoric Pets is based there?
Crocodylus
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah theres alot of big breeder companies down here. Not very many have as many crocodiles though. Check out Hank Molt reptiles. They've got tons of reptiles and they sell in Europe too. That place has even got some False Gharials for sale talk about rare! Shocked I'd like to start my own facility like Nature coast has but the licensing down here is a real mess to go through to be able to do that. Probly just as bad as the UK. Oh yeah James thanks for the info. It should be pretty interesting to watch my gator when it gets older.
My male is coming in March Very Happy I can't wait ! Ill post some pics wen he arrives.
JStroud
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look forward to seeing them, always interested in private crocodilian success Cool
pmpimbura
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you cant race me im gettin old Confused but ill still catch the biggest croc they've got for ya Laughing
Crocodylus
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:16 am    Post subject: More questions Reply with quote

Hey I've got one more question. What size dimensions are recomended for a full grown American Alligator Say 10 to 12 ft. long? I want to slowly start building so that by the time the hatchling grows that big his new home will be ready. That way should be a little easier on my pocketbook to!
Crocodylus
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I heard from someone that a 20x20 foot enclosure is good. Any Comments??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Venomous & other DWAA All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: