Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MY Boa's New Home

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Boas & Pythons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scorpion251067
I've settled in...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: MY Boa's New Home Reply with quote

Boris & Becca have now moved to their new home 8ft x 4ft x 2ft double glazed
Lynne

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow that looks great. they have loads of room too.
I've settled in...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Lynne, yeah they have loads of room as they are still very young just over a year old, will put some pictures of them as soon as I can, I want good close ups and my camera blurs when I get too close!!! We are hoping that they will be a breeding pair, but no worries if they don't, they do seem to love each others company all snuggled up together. The male is a Pastel Boa bought from Marc Norrie www.selectivebred.com female we got from Vanishing world in Herne Bay they are both approx 40" long now and bulking up well. This housing should be fine for them for the next few years, still got to update the heat light as the one in there at present is from their old Viv and its a little small but still maintains the heat well. Have added a pic but is a bit blurry but shows how loved up they are.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Boas & Pythons All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: