Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

female yemen colour change

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Chameleons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
captainmerkin
Key Member

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:05 am    Post subject: female yemen colour change Reply with quote

just a quickie... my two girls seem to never change colour anymore, they just stay green/light green.

get the occasional black spotting when they get annoyed but no other colours at all.

I understand light green is a sign of them being chilled out, but it would be nice if they showed off from time to time.

any idea if this is a good sign or bad one?
kroakykaren
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say a good sign, they are clearly happy and content Very Happy post some pics of them Very Happy
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a good sign.
How old are the animals?
They can show orange/ yellow and a very nice blue color from about 6 months of age
captainmerkin
Key Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they were around 6 weeks old in november when I got them, now a nice size.

cant post pics as my main 1tb hardrive died on thursday and I lost just over 30,000 pictures which is everything I have taken ever... rather buggered as they are for selling Sad

hope to get them recovered this week and then buy a new pc..

the chams are very chilled, climb on me all the time and come out every few evenings and sleep on my lap whilst I play xbox, although one of them got me worried earlier after having a real struggle eating an earth worm (not trying that again!)

hope that they develop some patterning though it would make me very happy.

now and then get a brief glimpse of them going white and green striped, and occasionally brown when the red light was on,, otherwise green green green
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Chameleons All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: