Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Larry Grayson aka Grayson gilder aka Leigh Charles
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jon_g
Key Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul/Diablo/Triton

I am really not interested in arguing on this very informative forum with you.

Just to clear up a few facts:

You contacted me in January this year with your first offensive pm. This was after I had corrected hushpuppy on who did breed the kayuadis which he later bought 2 years after I left the UK.

This was after you made racist comments to me on the open forum which were quickly deleted by the moderators there.

To : Jon_G
Date : 2008-01-20 13:25
Title : Shocking
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You a bit of a first class t*** aren't you I've been following your comments for a while to Hushpuppy whos a good mate of mine and I don't approve so either Shut the F*** up or F*** off.

I ignored this short note from you, but later it became apparent that this is how you conduct yourself, which is not appropriate.

Later I found out a few more facts about grayson which I had no idea about and contacted you to confirm these as he is "a good mate of yours"

These are the words put on the open forum about you:

21-05-2008, 03:25 AM Diablo Banned - Info

Right, well this is an explanation to prevent all the threads we got last time. This matter is not up for discussion, so dont bother making loads of threads about it.

The reason for Diablo’s ban is YET AGAIN he has been abusive, agressive & threatening to another user of the forum. This isn’t the first, second, third time… and this isn’t for a little swearing or bad mouthing. After 9 infractions and warnings for similar things we have no choice but to set another ban. We cannot allow users to go round being abusive and threatening every time someone crosses their path, and its not like we havn’t given every chance for him to change his ways.

Also, in the past when we have served bans on Diablo I have seen several untruths about the circumstances of the ban and hints that they were undeserved, just to confirm, I am more than happy to publish details if this happens again and will probably extend the ban.

As it is, we have decided to give a one month ban. Please do not bother to ask for the ban to be lifted as it is NOT ok for people to act in this way to other members of the forum.

Its not the first time you have been like this, but hopefully you have seen the error of your ways and can conduct yourself properly on forums.
You do make many helpful and informative posts thats what these forums are about as well as having a bit of fun also.

http://www.worldwidefauna.com

Exporters from Indonesia, You have tried the rest now try the best!!

http://worldwidefauna.com/index.php?cPath=52_22

http://www.ecoterrariumsupply.com/
Triton
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

angel148 wrote:
Diablo,
I am Paul Angelides yes. As far as I was concerned I didn't have a run in with either you or your mrs. I simply stated that people that helped him sell his animals and defended him were no better. If you chose to defend him then fine. I personally don't like seeing good people taken advantage of nor threatened and would want nothing to do with someone like that, let alone defend him because we went back a few years. I'm 100% loyal to all my friends because there good people, not because of the years I've known them. You do things your way which is fine but defending this scammer the way you do only brings you down to the same level and thats how you will be judged. People are looked on by the company they keep. I have NO axe to grind with you but I will state my problem when it comes to low lives. You advertised for him which I hope you realise how that looks? Why did you set up the Gecko code? So if I came on a site, stealing pictures of your friends animals and claimed they were mine you would keep quiet? If I claimed to have bred animals that no one else had and you knew it was crap you would keep quiet? If I lied about Geckos I was selling you would keep quiet? No, you wouldn't. So why when I exposed him about animals you knew nothing about did you decide to publicly question me? I even pm'd you a pleasant email giving you all the facts and warning you about your friend didn't I? Any abuse or negative tone? NO. Did you ever respond? I have no problem with you, just I will have a problem with anyone that tries to justify or turn a blind eye to his actions.
Paul

Hi Paul,

Fair enough I stood up for a friend I advertised his stock which I hold my hands up to i've never denied that. The advert was removed after I had recieved a PM from a mod on the forums. My response to the mod that PMed me was sorry didn't realise I wasn't allowed because myself and grayson had a deal going on. The gecko code was setup by my partner and myself ( Even though she does all the work ) but thats got nothing to do with this its about keeping blood lines clean etc. I didn't know Gray was selling SDR's which wasn't actually SDR's and where infact something else. I do not stand up for Grayson anymore due to different circumstances but that still doesn't justify people branding me the same as Grayson. I am NOT a scammer nor am I a Crook.

Paul...
Triton
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon I do not want to argue with you on scotts forum.

You have my email address if you want to continue this through emails.

So you replied to a PM from back in January this year and it took you five months to reply ( well there abouts anyway )

But copying and pasting is clever isn't it.

jon_g wrote:
Paul/Diablo/Triton

I am really not interested in arguing on this very informative forum with you.

Just to clear up a few facts:

You contacted me in January this year with your first offensive pm. This was after I had corrected hushpuppy on who did breed the kayuadis which he later bought 2 years after I left the UK.

This was after you made racist comments to me on the open forum which were quickly deleted by the moderators there.

To : Jon_G
Date : 2008-01-20 13:25
Title : Shocking
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You a bit of a first class t*** aren't you I've been following your comments for a while to Hushpuppy whos a good mate of mine and I don't approve so either Shut the F*** up or F*** off.

I ignored this short note from you, but later it became apparent that this is how you conduct yourself, which is not appropriate.

Later I found out a few more facts about grayson which I had no idea about and contacted you to confirm these as he is "a good mate of yours"

These are the words put on the open forum about you:

21-05-2008, 03:25 AM Diablo Banned - Info

Right, well this is an explanation to prevent all the threads we got last time. This matter is not up for discussion, so dont bother making loads of threads about it.

The reason for Diablo’s ban is YET AGAIN he has been abusive, agressive & threatening to another user of the forum. This isn’t the first, second, third time… and this isn’t for a little swearing or bad mouthing. After 9 infractions and warnings for similar things we have no choice but to set another ban. We cannot allow users to go round being abusive and threatening every time someone crosses their path, and its not like we havn’t given every chance for him to change his ways.

Also, in the past when we have served bans on Diablo I have seen several untruths about the circumstances of the ban and hints that they were undeserved, just to confirm, I am more than happy to publish details if this happens again and will probably extend the ban.

As it is, we have decided to give a one month ban. Please do not bother to ask for the ban to be lifted as it is NOT ok for people to act in this way to other members of the forum.

Its not the first time you have been like this, but hopefully you have seen the error of your ways and can conduct yourself properly on forums.
You do make many helpful and informative posts thats what these forums are about as well as having a bit of fun also.

angel148
Key Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Triton wrote:
angel148 wrote:
Diablo,
I am Paul Angelides yes. As far as I was concerned I didn't have a run in with either you or your mrs. I simply stated that people that helped him sell his animals and defended him were no better. If you chose to defend him then fine. I personally don't like seeing good people taken advantage of nor threatened and would want nothing to do with someone like that, let alone defend him because we went back a few years. I'm 100% loyal to all my friends because there good people, not because of the years I've known them. You do things your way which is fine but defending this scammer the way you do only brings you down to the same level and thats how you will be judged. People are looked on by the company they keep. I have NO axe to grind with you but I will state my problem when it comes to low lives. You advertised for him which I hope you realise how that looks? Why did you set up the Gecko code? So if I came on a site, stealing pictures of your friends animals and claimed they were mine you would keep quiet? If I claimed to have bred animals that no one else had and you knew it was crap you would keep quiet? If I lied about Geckos I was selling you would keep quiet? No, you wouldn't. So why when I exposed him about animals you knew nothing about did you decide to publicly question me? I even pm'd you a pleasant email giving you all the facts and warning you about your friend didn't I? Any abuse or negative tone? NO. Did you ever respond? I have no problem with you, just I will have a problem with anyone that tries to justify or turn a blind eye to his actions.
Paul

Hi Paul,

Fair enough I stood up for a friend I advertised his stock which I hold my hands up to i've never denied that. The advert was removed after I had recieved a PM from a mod on the forums. My response to the mod that PMed me was sorry didn't realise I wasn't allowed because myself and grayson had a deal going on. The gecko code was setup by my partner and myself ( Even though she does all the work ) but thats got nothing to do with this its about keeping blood lines clean etc. I didn't know Gray was selling SDR's which wasn't actually SDR's and where infact something else. I do not stand up for Grayson anymore due to different circumstances but that still doesn't justify people branding me the same as Grayson. I am NOT a scammer nor am I a Crook.
Paul...

I have NEVER called you either. AGAIN, I have no problem with you, just your actions over this fool. I used your code as an example of you trying to do good for your animals? My point was this complete tool caused damage and destruction for ours!!! I never dragged you into this, you did that yourself but I hope you now see the effects of your actions and we can leave it all at that now and draw a line?
Paul
Triton
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul I wasn't refering to you calling me a crook or a scammer mate. I was refering to Jon.G who made that claim and a few others have as well.

Tbh mate I would like to see this all be put a side myself now because its going no where fast just round and round in circles.

Paul

angel148 wrote:
Triton wrote:
angel148 wrote:
Diablo,
Paul

Hi Paul,

Paul...

I have NEVER called you either. AGAIN, I have no problem with you, just your actions over this fool. I used your code as an example of you trying to do good for your animals? My point was this complete tool caused damage and destruction for ours!!! I never dragged you into this, you did that yourself but I hope you now see the effects of your actions and we can leave it all at that now and draw a line?
Paul

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: