Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Larry Grayson aka Grayson gilder aka Leigh Charles
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
angel148
Key Member

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway, back to the thread Laughing Laughing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VCXVat4Jv8
Paul
Stuart
Forum Clown
Forum Clown

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed Laughing very good!!
Key Member

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posting this has back fired quite bad. It has caused much upset and distress. I urge anyone not to open the link as the consequences can be devastating. For the last 4 hours I have been humming and singing this bloody song!!! Its now taken over from 'I've got a song that will get on your nerves' Twisted Evil Don't open and listen or your relationship could be as jeopardized as mine Crying or Very sad
Paul
Triton
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed how you left all your comments out of the picture jon G

Also by the way for all those that think im grayson then think again.
Stuart
Forum Clown
Forum Clown

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes Laughing
Key Member

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Triton"]I noticed how you left all your comments out of the picture jon G

Also by the way for all those that think im grayson then think again.[/
quote]

I believe your not him, you didn't sign off Gray as he would have done!!
Paul
Triton
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Angel

Lets just say since the whole grayson episode people have been accusing me of being him. I have recieved PMs from others not on this forum but on another stating they know I'm Grayson.

Fair enough they can say what they like but I for one do not like being tarred with the same brush. Grayson is a friend of mine out of the reptile trade I didn't have a clue what was going on because I don't keep/breed retics tbh all i know about them is how to keep them lol.

I can see that Grayson has kicked up a storm the reason I do not know but I personally would love to know whats going on.

After recieving a PM from a member on here who has already qouted them on another forum yes I did loose my temper with him because it's old news and I did retaliate in a way I shouldn't of but oh well it happens

So if anyone thinks Im grayson then feel free to just ask.

Thanks for reading.
angel148
Key Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only person I know foolish enough to still claim to be friends with Gray is Diablo!! Frankly I don’t give a rats who you are; it does not change any FACTS of the situation.
It amazes me people talk about his dealing since his public post of being a scammer!!
What about ALL the years before when he was full of it? Shall we ignore that? The pictures he stole and claimed to be the first UK Retic Dwarf breeder etc? This has been going on for years only his disciples chose to turn a blind eye.
The facts still remain; he lied and cheated about almost everything that came out his mouth. From stealing Mike Wilbanks pictures claiming they were now his animals, talking about animals that have never been bred to placing ads making false claims about the animal’s origins. When I pointed these FACTS out those disciples of his that knew NOTHING about Retics decided they were now the world’s authorities and chose to challenge me about questioning his open lies. His little followers also placed adverts for him after he had been banned for ripping people off. They claimed to not know this which is total crap. You don’t just wake up one morning and decide to place a friends animals on the classified if you didn’t know he was banned??
Larry has lied and cheated many people and is even still telling anyone that will listen his pathetic little sob story. He hid behind Mike Wilbanks, a good friend of mine. He then let Mike down on every promise, causing Mike to loose sales on held animals. Mike then went public when Larry made the most laughable post on Mike’s site, Constrictors!!! Larry NOW, just 2 weeks ago was emailing people making FALSE claims about his stock and making slanderless accusations about Mike. Luckily for him Mike was filled with both amusement and pity by his actions. With regards to the legal action, do you know if we still need to contact him through his solicitor that he posted on Constrictors? It’s the one that everyone checked and did not exist? You know the one that the street didn’t even exist according to the postcode he gave? May I also remind you that ALL the businesses he also claimed to have been affected did not exist either? Now being registered as a sole trader myself I know that I don’t show up on the Companies House but he claimed some of the companies were LTD and therefore would? People that stand by him as a friend in my book support him and his actions, simple as. Firstly I would never associate with someone like this and as he has been doing this for so long its well known by all. Secondly if a friend as mine lied and cheated good people they would no longer be a friend or walking!!!
I was amazed to see Scott and Stu defend their actions on another thread about banning his ads, why the hell do they need to justify anything? I suggest anyone placing his adverts anywhere gets banned, simple as. Then he gets banned because he is a self confessed scammer, his mates then get banned for supporting a scammer and anyone causing trouble and trying to get him banned do so too for being a fool. If people don’t like the fair and generous way this site is run then I suggest they go and cry somewhere else as I think I speak for everyone in saying a big thank you for allowing us the use of this great site.
Triton
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul,

I think you have your wires crossed somewhere along the lines here mate. If im not mistaken are you Paul.Angelides ( SP on last name )

Fair enough you may have had a run in with Diablo and his other half ( By the way I am Diablo )

I came on this forum and posted since Jon.G decided to PM me on another forum stating about grayson and how he was correct etc, which I ended up getting a ban for because I kind of lost my temper ( baring in mind it was the night before my big move ) So in conclusion Jon.G stated in several PMs that I was grayson and that he was going to post on this forum about myself.

I do how ever see where you are all coming from about Gray that he made false claims about retics ( Which I do not deal with all I know about retics is how to keep them ) I for one didn't have a clue what he was up to or if he was up to anything. I how ever do stand by friends even if they are wrong or not. I'll hold my hands up to say that I was wrong in doing so because since all this has come to light I have thought strongly about it.

Paul.
angel148
Key Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diablo,
I am Paul Angelides yes. As far as I was concerned I didn't have a run in with either you or your mrs. I simply stated that people that helped him sell his animals and defended him were no better. If you chose to defend him then fine. I personally don't like seeing good people taken advantage of nor threatened and would want nothing to do with someone like that, let alone defend him because we went back a few years. I'm 100% loyal to all my friends because there good people, not because of the years I've known them. You do things your way which is fine but defending this scammer the way you do only brings you down to the same level and thats how you will be judged. People are looked on by the company they keep. I have NO axe to grind with you but I will state my problem when it comes to low lives. You advertised for him which I hope you realise how that looks? Why did you set up the Gecko code? So if I came on a site, stealing pictures of your friends animals and claimed they were mine you would keep quiet? If I claimed to have bred animals that no one else had and you knew it was crap you would keep quiet? If I lied about Geckos I was selling you would keep quiet? No, you wouldn't. So why when I exposed him about animals you knew nothing about did you decide to publicly question me? I even pm'd you a pleasant email giving you all the facts and warning you about your friend didn't I? Any abuse or negative tone? NO. Did you ever respond? I have no problem with you, just I will have a problem with anyone that tries to justify or turn a blind eye to his actions.
Paul
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: