Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

captivebred
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> CaptiveBred Reptile Forums- News - Q&A & Rules - PLEASE READ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dtroyalmorphs
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: captivebred Reply with quote

does any one no why captivebred hasent been updated since january?
Stuart
Forum Clown
Forum Clown

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question With reference to what exactly??..If you are referring to available animals then the site is being updated. Any available animals have been placed on the classified section by Scott.
The forum as well as the main site are under going big changes..all for the better we hope!.. Cool
Keep checking back and keep an eye out on here as any changes will be announced on the forum. If there is something you are after then drop Scott a pm or mail.
Captivebred Colonel

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your not draging poor Scott kicking and screaming into the 21st century are you Stu? Laughing He still keeps trying to feed the computer rats and can't work out why he can't get a feeding response Laughing He's gonna kill me for that Embarassed

"Life without animals isn't life, they give much and take little"

Claire
Stuart
Forum Clown
Forum Clown

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Yeah there are some big changes coming and as I said above "all for the better we hope!"..Really looking forward to it but alot of the work will go unseen and there is quite a lot to sort out tbh so may take a while but it is on the move!..Scott is also snowed under within his "day job" so not had the time to spend on things as he would have liked..I say day job but he is working morning noon and night at the mo so has to squeeze anything else in when he can..I've also been very busy so bare with us it will be worth it I'm sure.. Cool
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stuart wrote:
Laughing Yeah there are some big changes coming and as I said above "all for the better we hope!"..Really looking forward to it but alot of the work will go unseen and there is quite a lot to sort out tbh so may take a while but it is on the move!..Scott is also snowed under within his "day job" so not had the time to spend on things as he would have liked..I say day job but he is working morning noon and night at the mo so has to squeeze anything else in when he can..I've also been very busy so bare with us it will be worth it I'm sure.. Cool

Cheers Stu, yep at work at the moment Sad managed to slip onto the net to see what's going on but can't stay on for long Embarassed

Please DO NOT pm orders for reptiles, send email instead scott@captivebred.co.uk
Scott W
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:57 am    Post subject: Re: captivebred Reply with quote

dtroyalmorphs wrote:
does any one no why captivebred hasent been updated since january?

mainly down to no time plus I've had big computer problems which means I can't access my server to update the captivebred site.

this should all be changing very soon, although it's taking longer than planned due to work commitments....sorry.

Please DO NOT pm orders for reptiles, send email instead scott@captivebred.co.uk
Lynne

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

these big changes..............mind am computer illiterate!!!! or will i just be able to come on as usual??? and i stay logged on cause i always forget passwords!! will i still be logged on when it happens?
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should all work as normal Lynne, although there is a possibility of you needing to reset your password once the changeover has happened (you will be able to re-choose your old password)

Lynne

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott W wrote:
Should all work as normal Lynne, although there is a possibility of you needing to reset your password once the changeover has happened (you will be able to re-choose your old password)

i canny mind it!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

if i have problems i will get paul to pm you or stuart.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and if you are looking for suggestions, what about a lavander sparkly background?? Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> CaptiveBred Reptile Forums- News - Q&A & Rules - PLEASE READ All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: