Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RAGING
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Other Pets / Exotics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
quasimodo
Forum Granny

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh please yes, photos of the donkeys, ponies and horses. My late nephew had a Shetland pony when he was a lad. The pony was called Tweedie and used to come into the kitchen. When Jamie outgrew Tweedie he was asked if he would like to sell Tweedie and get a larger pony so that he could ride again. He refused and just kept Tweedie as a darling pet. He was such a sweet person
Lynne

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

all i have left are the shetlands, my big horse died last year, and my other big horse the year before. my niece has big ones if i want to get in the saddle so i borrow one of hers.

you will know why am so worried then sue, you will know how shetlands are prone to this, although all horses can get it. i will try find my pics and let you see them. they are on computer.....somewhere!!
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, I love donkeys, Dandy (our New Forest pony) had a donkey as a field mate for about 5 years. Will try to dig out some photos later. He is my mums pony really (as in she pays!) but we had him from a yearling when I was about 3 so we look after him together and both ride him.

Aww, shetlands are such cheeky little buggers!
mark68
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted pics of two of my Four donkeys, on another thread in this section, earlier today.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Other Pets / Exotics All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: