Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WEIRD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Corn, Kings, Rat & Milk snakes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lynne

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:56 am    Post subject: WEIRD Reply with quote

phoenix, my young anery motley, has been going nuts the past two days. nothing i did settled her. she was literally climbing the walls. i changed her kitchen roll, after scrubbing out her tub, gave her a new cardboard insert hide, and rinsed through all her other stuff, plants and other hide. and changed her water. she was still going mad. tonight i was spraying the walls and corns that are due to shed, and she started going doubly mental. by this time i was about off my head trying to figure out what was up. so i gave her walls a spray too. she started sucking the water droplets off the sides of her tub, she did this for about half an hour, and is now settled in her cardboard tube asleep.
i must remember to spray her walls every morning and night till she decides to go back to her water bowl. anyones elses have weird habits?
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my adolescent corn Monty is going crazy lately but i know its love he is looking for but he will have to wait till next year when he will be big enough not to be dragged all over the viv by the female Laughing

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimmy.on wrote:
my adolescent corn Monty is going crazy lately but i know its love he is looking for but he will have to wait till next year when he will be big enough not to be dragged all over the viv by the female Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Forum Granny

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How strange Lynne. Good that you did not give up trying to solve the problem, but wonder why the daft snakie forgot that hey - water - bowl... Confused
Lynne

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

quasimodo wrote:
How strange Lynne. Good that you did not give up trying to solve the problem, but wonder why the daft snakie forgot that hey - water - bowl... Confused

she is still doing it sue!!!a couple of times her neighbour, cygnet gave it a try, but got fed up waiting and drank out her bowl, but she just wont. and i have scrubbed it loads, gave her differant water etc etc. she still waits for the walls getting sprayed. and if i forget or am taking too long, she goes berserk in the tub till she sees the sprayer coming!!! and they say they are not intelligent!!
Captivebred Colonel

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Maybe she just prefers it that way Lynne Very Happy Strange some of the things they do. Finally managed to get out female snow to stop rubbing her head raw on the faunarium lid, put her onto aspen and she's as happy as the proverbial pig now Rolling Eyes I thought she'd escaped the other day, silly thing had buried herself right into the aspen and blended in with it Laughing Now just have to get the Amel to calm down and behave Laughing

"Life without animals isn't life, they give much and take little"

Claire
jimmy.on
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had a few scares like that myself ha ha. wee corns seem to love burrowing in the aspen
Captivebred Colonel

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this one thinks she's an aspen boa Laughing The amel still prefers his kitchen roll tube.

"Life without animals isn't life, they give much and take little"

Claire
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Corn, Kings, Rat & Milk snakes All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: