Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Coach to European shows for the Welsh brigade !!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Upcoming Shows / Events & reviews of previous reptile expos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bri.
Key Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:16 am    Post subject: Coach to European shows for the Welsh brigade !!!! Reply with quote

Now don't get too excited, I'm just seeing if there would be any interest in a coach, similar to the ones Steve is organising, with pick-ups in Wales. Not sure of route, again depends on interest, but could possibly run along M4 over the Bridge allowing pick-ups in Bristol etc.

Add your name if you might be interested, or know of a coach company up to the job.

Cheers,

Bri.
ukgeckos
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be keen, I also know of a shop near you that would be keen
Bri.
Key Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply Very Happy . I was beginning to wonder if myself and Claire were the only Welsh members who thought a coach through Wales would be worth considering Rolling Eyes Sad

Anyone know if any of the reptile clubs in Cardiff, Swansea etc (M4 corridor more or less) have considered this idea ? The coach could always start up North and move down along say the A470 until it meets up with the M4.
ukgeckos
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

south west wales reptile and amphibian club in pembrokeshire, i know there would be some interest there. also lance jepson the vet is keen to go but im sure getting time off would be a problem
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Upcoming Shows / Events & reviews of previous reptile expos All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: