Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks to Urban Bromelaids

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Breeder / Suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stuart Marquis
Key Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:59 pm    Post subject: Thanks to Urban Bromelaids Reply with quote

Hi All,

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Paul of Urban Bromelaids. I'm new to the world of dart frogs and Paul has not only supplied me with my first trio of frogs (some stunning leucs!), but has also offered literally hours worth of help and advice on all aspects of the hobby, both before and after the sale.

Anyone out there thinking of getting into darts (and trust me you should...they're stunning!), definitely needs to check out Urban Broms.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

cheers

Stuart
sam
CaptiveBred Addict!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto to that mate, I also have recieved excellent plants and service from UB. Its so much more comforting when you know you are dealing with an experienced hobbiest for whom the animals best interests are much higher a priority than making a profit.
MJ
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks very much Stuart! It has been a pleasure to help yu start a hobby that has given me years of enjoyment Cool

And thanks Sam Very Happy Embarassed

For all your Tropical plant and Naturalistic Vivarium needs please enjoy Urban Bromeliad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Breeder / Suppliers All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: