Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm going grey!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Other Pets / Exotics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Freyja
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:19 am    Post subject: I'm going grey! Reply with quote

My cat is due to have her first litter of kittens in a few days. I'm watching her like a hawk, and I'll be grey with worry by the time she delivers the goods! Laughing She's ginger and white, and the dad is long haired ginger. (Dad is my parents cat)...it was all planned, and we are keeping two of her kittens, my friends are queuing for the rest. Wish me luck! Laughing I'll post some pics when they appear.

1.0.0 Anery Corn. 1.0.0 Amel Corn. 1.0.0 striped Snow Corn. 1.1.0 Royal Pythons. 0.4.0 loony cats. 1.0.0 Husband.
Lynne

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats great. i love kittens, they are so cute. lots off pics please.
Key Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Freyja
I know what your going through my cat has had two litters (both accidental) she had her appointment to get the op at the vets and i noticed she was looking rather round!!
Just make sure she has established a quiet comfortable place to give birth and bring up the kittens and it will be a walk in the park.
Kittens are amazing, it was a shock at first but it was a JOY to have them so comical and loads of fun!!
Best of luck with them, I hope everything goes smoothly and Enjoy Very Happy
Gemma x
jakeus
CaptiveBred Addict!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure you give the cat something to give birth on that you dont want afterwards! My cat had her babies on my bed, huge red stain, had to get a new one!

Gemma is right, they are great to have around. So funny, big personalities! They really are great! Good luck!
Elliott
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget to post loads of pictures, give us all somthing to look at whilst at work.... LOL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Other Pets / Exotics All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: