Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Classifieds - Review!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Reptile Classifieds Scammer Warnings (do not post adverts!)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott W
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: New Classifieds - Review! Reply with quote

For those of you that have access to the new classifieds, please feel free to let us know what you think, both Good & Bad....

As this is a brand new site there may be a few 'bugs' or 'errors' in the first few days.

We expect to launch the site by the end of the week, in which case the current classifieds site and ALL the adverts will we be deleted Sad

If you wish to register early and get your adverts up now...then drop me a pm and I will give you the access link Wink Cool

Please DO NOT pm orders for reptiles, send email instead scott@captivebred.co.uk
Scott W
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the link for all those that wish to pre-register before the site goes live Wink

http://reptileclassifieds.co.uk.temp.ourhelmcp.com/register.asp

Please DO NOT pm orders for reptiles, send email instead scott@captivebred.co.uk
Phil1988
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On your screen Scott do you have any text under the royal at the top? On a banner I saw of it I noticed it should say Reptile Classifieds...
Just blank on my screen there mate Confused
Scott W
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Phil,

a few of the images are missing until the main site goes live, same as the confirmation email you get sent doesn't go back anywhere so I am manually activating everyone at the moment.

What did you think overall?

You can try post a test advert if you wish...just put TEST in the title box so I can delete before we go live Wink

Anyone have any comments? Cool

Phil1988
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah right I see Cool
Honestly mate, it's looking pretty amazing - I like how we have a Control Panel to sort out which classifieds listings we want to look at and post a new classified/check our own listings etc.
Google map of location on listings is a good idea too (I'm a bit rubbish with directions - don't say a word Paul Laughing )
Easy to register and navigate the site, thumbs up from me. Cool
martinb20
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good minds think alike there scott Wink i was just actually thinking (befor you put this site up) adding google maps would be a nice touch Smile the only thing i dislike is the banner (but then hey thats my job a designer)

over all all thumbs way up Smile gd idea Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
SteveL
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wont let me register

completed the form then it goes to cant find page etc

jezz wrote:
I dont understand SteveL's sarcasm dohhh
Ailurus
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it looks great scott. good job

Snakes: :Pantherophis: :Coelognathus: :Lampropeltis: :Heterodon: :Antaresia:
Lizards: :Rhacodactylus: :Pogona: :Goniurosaurus:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ailurus27
penfold
Key Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: claasifieds Reply with quote

hi scott filled out reg form got the email clicked on link and that took me to normal classifieds is that right?reg form looks nice and bright though Smile
1.1albino boas 1.5hogg islands 0.1dbl het sunglow 1.0 salmon hypo 0.1 anery boa 1.0jungle carpet1.1kalatoa dwarf retics 1.1black bloods1.1guyana red tail1.1san fransisco garter1.2applegate gophers1.3 yemens.columbian red tail1.1hermans.
Scott W
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all accounts are active, just the confirmation email won't work until the site is switched to the correct domain name Wink

Can a few people place some adverts, preferably real ones, just to test everything Wink thanks Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Reptile Classifieds Scammer Warnings (do not post adverts!) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: