Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do dum do dum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Chameleons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smileyculture
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:10 am    Post subject: Do dum do dum Reply with quote

Second time tonight so lost the pun.
RoyalCrazy
CaptiveBred Addict!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stunning! I want to get a Chameleon so BAD... They eat ever day?
Also is that it's normal colour or has it changed it ( what I mean is it normally green?)
Nerys
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they eat every day when young.. decreasing a bit as they get to be adults, and in the winter..

thats a panther chameleon locality... i mean it comes from a specific place within the general panther range.. some localities are blue, some orangey, some green.. that ones happens to be a pink one, so yes, thats its 'colour' they are quite a rare locality within the panthers.. not seen often, and when seen for sale, an impressive price, as well as an impressive animal!

'blue' panthers (stop cringing panther people) go for £125(private)-£175(shops).. i know darren (smileyculture) has a pink panther for sale for £395.. i've not seen pink panther on any publically advertised private ads though.. don't think anyway..

"green" chameleons, at a guess.. you probably mean yemen, or veiled chams.. kinda green, with yellow vertical bands, males have huge crests..

I've a pair of yemens, 33 eggs, and a male 'blue' panther.. his exact locality is unsure, and he is most likely a cross of something.. i've been told he looks very "east coast" nosy bé & something maybe ??? which probably means more to the real cham experts than me.. he's jolly funky though Cool i'd like to get him a lady sometime, but would not waste a female 'pink' panther on a heniz 'blue' .. makes finding him a lady a bit cheaper though!

N

(though if i HAD the spare cash.. sigh.. holding out for leaf tails though!)
RoyalCrazy
CaptiveBred Addict!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that Nerys Very Happy you cleared it all up.
mark
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice Cool
varanus
Key Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there not to bad them are they, still a girls cham though!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Chameleons All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: