Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What :S

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Reptile Classifieds Scammer Warnings (do not post adverts!)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KJ Exotics
CaptiveBred Addict!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: What :S Reply with quote

Someone is posting comments about shops on the classifieds Sad Thought it was a place to sell animals not to have ago at people Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
Coast to Coast
Seems a lot of these people put themselves on Pedestals - the same happened at Coast to Coast , Darlington . Ignorant , arrogant and damn right rude . Poke it Mr Stevens - there are people that have been into Herpetology longer than you !!!
Posted: Sun, 16 Sep. 2007 - Expires: Sat, 15 Dec. 2007

Quote:
VIPER AND VINE
i visited VIPER AND VINE reptiles the other day and i just wanted to let everyone no that i have never been to sumwhere where the owners of the shop have been so rude and ill mannerd, a right con merchant. i wouldnt advise any one to go there!!!
Posted: Sun, 16 Sep. 2007 - Expires: Sat, 15 Dec. 2007

Nuneaton warwickshire
Stuart
Forum Clown
Forum Clown

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool sorted.
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And for what it's worth I really like Viper and Vine Cool
KJ Exotics
CaptiveBred Addict!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stuart wrote:
Cool sorted.

Thanks stu, was annoying me lol.
Nuneaton warwickshire
Stuart
Forum Clown
Forum Clown

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, just spotted this thread. For any one wondering, I'm Kevin Stevens at Coast to Coast Exotics. Thanks KJExotics and admin for removing the offending "adverts". This is the second time this had happened on www.reptileclassifieds.co.uk, probably the same guy. Sounds like he has issues and enjoys putting himself on a pedastal when things dont go his way. I noticed that the Viper and Vine "advert" was also posted on the same day - same guy, now with an issue with Matt? If so he really needs to sort that ego out, it gets dented far too easily!

Both myself and Matt are both easy going chappies and spend vast amounts of time with our customers trying to help and advise, and after having several deals with Matt myself he has never tried to rip me off. I guess you cant win them all....................
ToonTomH
Key Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would just back v-max up with Coast To Coast there, I've been in there quite a few times. I only get to go in when I'm at my grandparent's house though as they live in Darlington so that's really the only oppurtunity I get so therefore I havn't been able to buy anything from there due to not being able to take it straight home and get it settled down in a viv so I have only bought equipment from there.

But when I've been in, it's a great shop and I've seen the owners helping many people out and helping to see if there are any problems with people's reptiles (I've seen someone taking a Bearded Dragon to have a look at, so I'm guesing that's what it was for). I'm sure there was once when I was younger, they let me take some photos on my phone as well which I thought was quite nice of them, as some other shops may not have let me.

But anyway, ignore the advert, it's a great shop and go and have a look if your near/in Darlington! Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Reptile Classifieds Scammer Warnings (do not post adverts!) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: