Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Suggestions for a rear fanged DWA listed snake
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Venomous & other DWAA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
molurus
Key Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luckily enough i found out were he worked and went to see him before paying, lol

he basically said because of the toxicity of the venom and they amount injected by a Gabby, he would not advise me to be sleeping in the same room as a sever precaution.

he didn't rule out all viper, he was happy with enclosure my 20 yrs experience and all the tool's i have to hand.
coachwhip
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get some malpolon, they are great snakes. Very very vocal and can be quite snappy.
Boomslangs are probably more dangerous than a gabby so maybe not them, twigs and keelbacks have no AV so maybe not again.

A viv full of sand snakes would be fantastic but they are now off DWA so maybe you don't want to do that.

Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Venomous & other DWAA All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: