Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Breeding and Culling
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Feeder Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sioux
I've settled in...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Breeding and Culling Reply with quote

KJ Exotics wrote:
Sioux wrote:

I have “legal” methods for culling rabbits and guinea pigs if anyone wants to know.
As the saying goes cull quickly and cleanly do not torture!

Can you place these on another thread, makes great reading thanks for the information.

Sure KJ , I will do it a bit later on
glad you enjoyed the thread

Quote:
Sioux, I have been using the hold ears hold scruff of the neck and pull in opposite directions for rabbits and hares, that the best method you know of?

I use a simlar method, young_gun but there are a couple of reasons I wouldn't do it "quite that way"
I will explain in another thread as requested and try and explain a couple of variations

alastair
Key Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

never done this by have killed plenty of fish by whacking on the head with a leaded stick (a priest) obtainable from most tackle shops. Would seem to be a little bit more controllable esp for larger rodents, than the edge of table method
0.1 royals owned by mikey
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Feeder Forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: