Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

so whats your shop?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grink dude
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: so whats your shop? Reply with quote

well, i just want to see where people get their reptiles from ad so i started this thread. i get all my reptile stuff at P & M reptiles (a.k.a Jollyes). i am also doing my work experience there. its lots off un working there, and i gget to learn loads of stuff and teach loads of stuff, i love it. anyways back to the subject. where do you lot shop?
Jase
Captivebred Colonel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of my recent stuff I got from Shropshire Exotics in Newport, Shropshire. I cannot praise them enough, could say I love them Wink

Also had some stuff from private sellers and I get all or most of my equipment from ebay.

ToonTomH
Key Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my Geckos from the Animal Allsorts in High Heaton, and tend to get my crickets from Northumbrian Reptiles in Hexham, though I have got them from Livefoods a couple of times.

Both of those shops are really good and would reccomend both.

Northumbrian reptiles just started up last year but has already improved greatly and are getting a good range of reptiles in.

Also been to but not bought from (Except for food dishes) Coast To Coast, that is also a great shop, amazing selection of reptiles there.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Scott W
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My old shop used to be The Vivarium in Walthamstow, first went there (and worked there) when it was owned by Rob Baltrock over 20 years ago. At the time there was only really The Vivarium in London and the Serpentarium in Birmingham. Sadly both of these fantastic shops no longer exist and BOTH ended in tragic circumstances.

Please DO NOT pm orders for reptiles, send email instead scott@captivebred.co.uk
Xx_JoJo_xX
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my last crested gecko from Pet Mania in Billingham, and also buy my livefood from there. Theres a couple of guys that work the reptile section that are always very helpful and friendly.
toontomh wrote:
Got my Geckos from the Animal Allsorts in High Heaton..
Just to go off topic for a mo, Tom do they sell young cresties in Animal Allsorts? Whats the price tag like? Thanks Razz
Forum Clown
Forum Clown

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use Mark at Ameyzoo if I need something at short notice..Just up the road and he has helped me out a couple of times in the past. Cool
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use Urmston Aquatics, but mainly order livefoods in from livefoods or Rick.

And Jo I didn't know you were up near Billingham, I got my female crestie from Chris (Exalted_Gecko) from Billingham.
Xx_JoJo_xX
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really? From Chris himself? I didn't know he bred cresties! Shocked
Billingham is right next to me, I live in Stockton.. well.. Sunderland during the week usually but Stocktons my home town Cool
Key Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xx_JoJo_xX wrote:

toontomh wrote:
Got my Geckos from the Animal Allsorts in High Heaton..
Just to go off topic for a mo, Tom do they sell young cresties in Animal Allsorts? Whats the price tag like? Thanks Razz

It was in February when I got mine, but they had 1 young unsexed crestie, though I can't remember how much that cost, and 2 adult, a male and female (The ones we got) cresties. They were £45 each, which I didn't know if that was a good or bad price at the time Embarassed But from what I've seen and prices that I've seen other cresties sold at, that seems pretty good.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Elliott
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The exotic plant and pet centre, in heathrow, it's not that far from me, i work there on a sunday aswel! (not the greastest pay, but what the hey, i enjoy what i do!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: