Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I Found a Hamster#!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Other Pets / Exotics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Key Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:42 am    Post subject: I Found a Hamster#! Reply with quote

walking home last night ive gone to take a short cut then ive seen somthing of a ligh colour type rat like run towards me i thought at first its a rat then looked closer its a bloody hamster! i found a hamster at 11 last night in the pourin rain its a big one and very ginger its a girl. this has come to suprise me as ive never seen a hamster in the wild lol some idoit must have let it go or i have a escapee hamster ill post pics later lol im still laughing my head in! Laughing
Royal Python
Fire bellied Toads
And a Nutty Staffy
Key Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its definatly a she i put her into a old tank last night with some water n munchies she seems fine just wants to sleep. she isnt under weight and is tame had a little hold last night. ill take a pic later lol im still laughing because you dont find a hamster in the streets these days well ever! Laughing
Royal Python
Fire bellied Toads
And a Nutty Staffy
Xx_JoJo_xX
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww bless her! I bet she was freezing cold, not surprised all she wanted to do was sleep! lol
Are you going to keep her? Smile My sis has 2 hamsters, we've had hamsters before but her 2 are just great lol right little characters, and the tamest hamsters I've ever known!
Key Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

I was on my way home one (late) night, a little drunk but not too drunk Wink
anyway, something caught my eye, so i turned to look to see what it was. . . .

. . . it was a barn owl Shocked just sitting in the door way of a closed down old shop! (being a townie you don't expect to see barn owls on your way home)

convinced it wasn't there and i was more drunk than i realised, i moved closer, i started laughing Laughing didn't know what else to do Laughing

thankfully it took off and disappeared out of sight so i just carried on up the road laughing Laughing

still makes me chuckle Laughing
Jase
Captivebred Colonel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a few Royal Pythons that'd have it as a 'pet' if you don't want it?! Laughing

Key Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lovesnakes wrote:
Laughing

I was on my way home one (late) night, a little drunk but not too drunk Wink
anyway, something caught my eye, so i turned to look to see what it was. . . .

. . . it was a barn owl Shocked just sitting in the door way of a closed down old shop! (being a townie you don't expect to see barn owls on your way home)

convinced it wasn't there and i was more drunk than i realised, i moved closer, i started laughing Laughing didn't know what else to do Laughing

thankfully it took off and disappeared out of sight so i just carried on up the road laughing Laughing hahaha that is well simlar to my story man! i was drunk on my way to buy a certain bag of stink of my m8 i meet in alley and this light colour fur ball ran towards me i was like S**t what the hell is that saw its little tail took my shrit off thru it ontop of it and caught it lol. yeah jo im going to keep her she's a big 1 at that two ill get a pic when i get home

still makes me chuckle Laughing
Cool
Royal Python
Fire bellied Toads
And a Nutty Staffy
Xx_JoJo_xX
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wethepeople wrote:
I've got a few Royal Pythons that'd have it as a 'pet' if you don't want it?! Laughing

Myouuuuu!! Evil or Very Mad Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Other Pets / Exotics All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: