Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rickeezee (again!)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Breeder / Suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xkarfase
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Rickeezee (again!) Reply with quote

It's fitting that my first post on these forums is recommending Ricks Reptiles as an amazing place to buy a chameleon. His reputation clearly precedes him and he didn't disappoint.

This was my first chameleon and I have wanted one for months. Being a student, I figured I have a lot of time on my hands to provide the necessary high levels of care required for these amazing animals. I have spent the last few months researching and learning about these creatures, but more importantly looking for a place to buy them from. Rick was by far the most favorable I found; his recommendations on this board stood out a mile.

I drove 130 miles from Oxford to see him with three friends and it was definitely worth the wait. His knowledge and passion for the husbandry of these creatures was more than evident - he exuded a love of chameleons which made me feel far more comfortable buying from him. He was a great help in clearing up a few issues concerning their care, and his collection was quite amazing. My friends also had a great time and did not regret the 3 hour drive! I left with a Franz baby and a viv with some live food, all at the most competitive prices I have probably seen about. The experience of buying direct from a breeder (and especially this breeder) is one which cannot be anywhere near matched in a pet shop, and I would certainly advise contacting a breeder directly.

So once again Rick, thanks a mill for Alan (my chams name) and I hope to continue doing business with you.
Rickeezee
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the positive comments Andy.

It was extremely encouraging to know that you had spent a lot of time researching chameleon husbandry, this allways makes me feel confident in ensuring the chameleons go to good homes. You tested my brain well by asking many relevant questions.

Glad you and your friends enjoyed yourselves!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Breeder / Suppliers All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: