Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any surgestions for Hamm
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Geckos - ALL species
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crouchy
Key Member

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

geckoguy wrote:
well the guy at the shop went to the march one and said it was packed out which ws the only thing i believed

he also said that most of them ar WC which aint true

and that the prices are no different to the ones in his shop

Well yes it is packed.

There are quite a few people there who sell things as CB but are actually WC or CF. You need to be careful.

And depending on what you want to buy some things arent any cheaper than buying from a private breeders in the UK. Especially once you factor in the cost of the trip and the time its cost you.

http://www.freewebs.com/crouchys/
CB Rhampholeon Brevicaudatus (Pygmy Chams) Hatching now
*A*
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking about going to Hamm, flying probs, managed to persuade my mum we needed to see more of europe...and a reptile show just happened to be there! Laughing
What are the dates for Hamm?
And...what happens about bringing things home? Do you need export licenses or any of that malarkey? Question

My parents aren't too bad to be fair, but being in my last year as a teen probably helps a little. I respect the fact I'm going to uni soon and I cant have many more reps as my mum will be the predominant carer, i will be home most weekends though just to keep an eye on things.
My dad isn't bothered really, as long as he doesn't have to come into contact with them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Geckos - ALL species All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: