Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Extreme body 'art'
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Off the wall! / It happens sometimes!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rickeezee
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever floats yer boat I suppose. But what if you change your mind or dont like the facial tattoos after ten years Shocked Even laser removal will leave nasty scars, but then again perhaps that look will appeal to some. I see in one pic the guy has either cut himself or been cut on his cheek. If they are into it then good luck to them.

The nicest tattoos I have ever seen have been the Japanese full body family tattoos that are applied in the traditional Japanese way with I beleive a bamboo shard. When they die they make lampshades out of their skin or book covers.

sam
CaptiveBred Addict!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some crazy tats there, imagine some of these people going to spar for a loaf of bread or speaking to the bank manager about their account! Laughing

I remember seeing one guy in the "alternative" glasgow university union who had that thing from the matrix implanted into the back of his head... Shocked
MJ
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sam wrote:
I remember seeing one guy in the "alternative" glasgow university union who had that thing from the matrix implanted into the back of his head... Shocked

Were you lost old boy? Laughing

For all your Tropical plant and Naturalistic Vivarium needs please enjoy Urban Bromeliad
Dan.W
Key Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Strange what people will do to their bodies these days !
Lynne

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rickeezee wrote:
Whatever floats yer boat I suppose. But what if you change your mind or dont like the facial tattoos after ten years Shocked Even laser removal will leave nasty scars, but then again perhaps that look will appeal to some. I see in one pic the guy has either cut himself or been cut on his cheek. If they are into it then good luck to them.

The nicest tattoos I have ever seen have been the Japanese full body family tattoos that are applied in the traditional Japanese way with I beleive a bamboo shard. When they die they make lampshades out of their skin or book covers.

thats just gross!!!!!
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To each their own. Elaine, the girl who has all the piercings used to go to a club I went to. Have spoken to her a few times, and she seems nice. Apparently she can't go back home to her native Brazil because of all the abuse she'd allegedly get because of the way she looks.

I'm not a fan of extreme modifications myself, but I respect anyone with the determination to go through the pain to look that way.
Forum Granny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wonder what it is that causes them to have such a desperate need to be noticed. Imagine some of them with 80 year old wrinkles......
Young_Gun
Captivebred Communist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's their body, it doesn't affect anyone else other than them, so whats the big deal?
Jase
Captivebred Colonel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Young_Gun wrote:
I think it's their body, it doesn't affect anyone else other than them, so whats the big deal?

I concur, Roy - you weren't offended by my horn implants were you? Twisted Evil

BallGuy
Key Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MJ wrote:
sam wrote:

Were you lost old boy? Laughing

There's probably just something he hasn't told you. Shocked Now where is that watering eyed smilie gone?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Off the wall! / It happens sometimes! All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: