Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

temp help?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Corn, Kings, Rat & Milk snakes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lynne

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pamela_s wrote:
hi Lynne sorry didn't see the question what set up i had Smile no mine ant glass its a plastic box type. I'm not very good at explaining Embarassed on goggle i typed in baby corn snake care and there is a pic of a little snake and says how to care for a baby corn snake the man i got it from is in the vid and i have set it up the same Smile if it isn't showing ill try to explain its plastic contico box and has aspen at the bottom a water dish on the cool side i have put a piece of bark half on hot half on cold, the strip thermometer is in the middle just above the aspen, then i placed the round thermometer on the heated part of the aspen ( ill look out for the laser sounds great)

i would give her a hide at each end. as i said i use the cardboard inserts of loo rolls at this age and size. although i have just realised there are three diff sizes of these faunariums. you sound like you are doing great, so stop worrying. next time you are taking pics can you shove one on of the set up. then i will know what size faunarium she is in.
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill put a loo roll insert in there when i get home Smile i know i worry to much Embarassed ill chill out a bit now and enjoy her more instead of stressing ill post a pic tonight before i feed amber speak to you soon thanks
Lynne

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when i got my first she was in a glass viv with a mesh lid. i sat up all night in case she escaped out the mesh!!! as it happens i had to go looking for her after 4 days, she had buried under the aspen and was hiding. people would say 'oh whats in that', then would call me a liar cause nothing was ever seen!!! she is huge now though.
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing my brother whent up stairs to have a look and couldn't see her and came downstairs and said i think its escaped my mum went mad Laughing but she had curled up in the corner under the aspen. aww do you have a pic of her you could post Smile
Lynne

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not a recent one. but i will get some tonight and post them along wi the others. the wee ones are so damn wriggly though. Laughing
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool thanks little buggers move just when you think you got the perfect shot Smile not the best pics still using phone but here is the set up
and an extra couple of pics i couldn't resist i let her have a little time out the box as she was getting fed and won't be out for a little while.
can't wait to see your snake pics Smile

Lynne

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great pics. and her set up looks fine. will get mine in wee while. fed them last night so i will just take the wee ones in the tubs.
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks lynne Smile just fed her and she is now resting curled up in the corner of the heated side looking content wow Surprised the way they move there mouth to swallow is mad im so glad she fed well she didnt try to constrict it tho aww how many do u have
just a pic i took of a snake at rep shop the other day thought it looked cute
Lynne

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have 12 corns. three large ones and the rest are young ones. 13 royals.....oh no, unlucky number.............a taiwanese beauty a boa and a hognose.
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

13 is bad Lynne you will have to change that mind............. Glad she is settled for you Pamela Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Corn, Kings, Rat & Milk snakes All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: