Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Phew head shots..
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Monitors - big & small!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shawdow
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:18 am    Post subject: Phew head shots.. Reply with quote

As stated earlier, I think a 'General Monitor' forum would be great. But anywho, here are a couple non-dwarf monitors. Enjoy.

Male Albigularis

Male Exanthematicus

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Scott W
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forum Done Wink

Very nice, What are these guys like to keep? active?

Please DO NOT pm orders for reptiles, send email instead scott@captivebred.co.uk
Stuart
Forum Clown
Forum Clown

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool nice close ups!
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice hows the boscs turing out?

Chad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
arborgoanna
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that we should have a completely separate forum for these "less-than-monitor" albig posts (I don't consider albigs to be "Real" monitors). Seriously, do we really want these ugly albig photos contaminating this monitor forum??? I say we put them someplace else. Albigs, yuck.... I think I just vomited in my mouth a little bit..

Please, Adrian and Chad, for the health and well being of other forum particpants, please make note that there are photos of albigs in your posts, by listing it in the title of the thread. I'm sure there are others who lhave weaker stomachs than I do, and lost their entire stomach contents when they unsuspectingly opened up your posts and discovered those photos...
Kat
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hope that last post was a joke....
Shawdow
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Bob, nobody asked you to read our post, let alone reply. You don't want to see these "disgusting" monitors, then don't open the post. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out. And what makes you think that the Albigularis species are disgusting? There no different from any other monitor. They are a joy to keep, and I wouldn't trade them for anything. Not even those little twigs that you call monitors. Why don't you get off this cloud that you are on, and stop underestimating/misunderstanding these magnificent creatures. Sure, there not for everyone. But they are WONDERFUL monitors. Theres not a chance on this planet that I would ever consider owning anything of the prasinus complex, but thats just me. You don't see me ragging on them, saying ridiculous, incredibly stupid comments. Do you? So stop acting like a snob, and learn to appreciate this species, or simply just don't read the post.

I really hope that this post of yours was a joke..

Quote:
Very nice, What are these guys like to keep? active?

They are awesome animals. I love being able to keep them. They can be active at times. My females seem to be the more outgoing, active ones.

Adrian
Mememe
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They look like big, fat, sexy boscs Very Happy

No man is an Island. Except the Isle of Man.
arborgoanna
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shawdow wrote:
You don't want to see these "disgusting" monitors, then don't open the post.

That's why I kindly ask that you post the species name in the title of the post, so that I don't open it on accident... If the title states "V. albigularis photos" I will clearly stay away from it. That is all I ask. You're lucky I don't send you the hospital bill from the burned esophagus that your photos gave me..
Stuart
Forum Clown
Forum Clown

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what you find disgusting others on the forum may enjoy so live and let live eh! Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Monitors - big & small! All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: