Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred
A site to share your Reptile experiances & ask questions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hamm March 07
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Upcoming Shows / Events & reviews of previous reptile expos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cornmorphs
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

watts501 wrote:
cornmorphs wrote:
watts501 wrote:
i got home at 4.40 this morning from it and had a great time!got what i wanted and everythink seems to be settling in nicely!!i was right at the front near the doors and must of been like the 10th person to get it public wise!!loved it !!

u got home b4 me then lol... i feel asleep in a layby in london until about that time..

anyway, i got 2.2 hypo house snakes, a few corns, nothing too fancy really just a couple of granites.
good weekend, just bloody hard work

but u didnt have to play rugby at 12 did u ?? Laughing , everythink has settled in and already got a list for sept!!u know u really enjoyed it on the coach jounery really ?!

it was ok mate, hard work and very tiring, but worth it
Italian Python
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just curious:
at my side while I was waiting to get in the show I noticed an english guy with a crazy looking hairs: he had a tribal done with a cutting machines(dunno the english word) he had a yellow-red walkie-talkie too
sonny07
I'm new here...

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Hamm Reply with quote

I her there's a show in September 2007! Is it in Germany?

If so, please forward the address.

Many thanks

Sonny.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reptile Forum, Reptile Classifieds - CaptiveBred Forum Index -> Upcoming Shows / Events & reviews of previous reptile expos All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: